Please join this month where privacy experts will hit on corporate law and CCPA/CPRA legislation.
Privacy – a broad term open to varying scope and definition, yet evoking a very specific emotional response in most of us when we think about our own privacy, the associated rights we expect, and the risks we worry about.
Be it wanting ‘connectedness’ via social media, the growing ubiquity of voice assistant apps (they’re always on and monitoring our utterances) and IoT devices, or algorithms that assimilate our every click and swipe to deliver optimized media and shopping recommendations, consumers are trading privacy for convenience.
In our recent series IFTBOH monthly forums dedicated to this topic, we have progressed from crafting a working definition of privacy to identifying and prioritizing the key aspects of privacy warranting deeper understanding.
To that end, please join us on 8/19 for our continued discussion which will feature two distinguished privacy experts who will hit on a range of topics, including how companies are interpreting privacy laws and enacting policy in actual practice (Jodi Daniels) as well as the second part of the conversation around fundamentals of CCPA/CPRA legislation and what tech leaders need to understand (Robert Braun).
- Present privacy clause, rules of engagement, and the code of ethics: 5-10 min
- Privacy Presentation: 30-45 min
- Group Discussion / Q&A: 15-20 min
- Wrap Up: 5 min
Jodi Daniels – Practical Privacy Advisor (GDPR, CCPA, US Privacy Laws), Fractional Privacy Officer, Founder , CEO, Podcast Host, and Keynote Speaker.
Robert Braun – Partner at Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP focusing on privacy, information security and hospitality.
- Shmuel Silverman, Founder & CEO at Multi-Innovation and Veracity-Labs
- Alex Rayter, Principle at Phoenix 2.0
- Chris Clausen, Founder & CEO at Alegria Life Innovations
- Axel Kloth, Founder & CTO at Axiado
- Benjamin Levy, Co-Founder & General Partner at BootstrapLabs
- Shawn Flynn, Principal at Global Capital Markets and Head of Biz Dev Techcode-US
- Steven Stupp, Co-Founder & CEO at ExSano
- Nicole Borsian, Technology Analyst at Multi-Innovation